Yes baby boy, this is tough love. Real Love with you papi. I wanna stickwithyou no doubts.
HAHA RANDOM YA?! ilyb.
HAHA RANDOM YA?! ilyb.
Paper's in babyyyyy! Not gonna spend much, hope hope. ehehehe! Few things; deck, make-ups, sandals and sexay lingerie(!!!). HEH. The rest is up to my days, my mood to decide. Gonna have to wait till the next 7th for more. Good lucks missy! Save up!
I hope to enjoy March. I realised, or at least, i have a feeling im turning into a bad girl soon, soon bot soon. Oh boy oh boy... Or for worst, ive already been thinking like a bad girl. Wanna change the looks a lil only. I wanna get a tattoo(baby's name,date+face). Well i know its silly to tattoo your boyf's name/face but yeah ive decide bitches, i wanna stick with him forever. And i know, ive been naughty. I wanna behave okay! HAHAHAH nonsense crap im typing ya?! *bites lower lips* Religion forbids but woah fuck ive done much sins already anyway! HA fuck~ Fine, but i wont. -.-'''
And, im gonna pierce my lower lip soon. Septum? maybe, most likely no. Okay, im up for a change but not the attitude baby, only for the better. Im a good heart yes. See you people soon.
ps: I miss my girls. All! oh!, and ive got a new number. Ask if you wan!
I hope to enjoy March. I realised, or at least, i have a feeling im turning into a bad girl soon, soon bot soon. Oh boy oh boy... Or for worst, ive already been thinking like a bad girl. Wanna change the looks a lil only. I wanna get a tattoo(baby's name,date+face). Well i know its silly to tattoo your boyf's name/face but yeah ive decide bitches, i wanna stick with him forever. And i know, ive been naughty. I wanna behave okay! HAHAHAH nonsense crap im typing ya?! *bites lower lips* Religion forbids but woah fuck ive done much sins already anyway! HA fuck~ Fine, but i wont. -.-'''
And, im gonna pierce my lower lip soon. Septum? maybe, most likely no. Okay, im up for a change but not the attitude baby, only for the better. Im a good heart yes. See you people soon.
ps: I miss my girls. All! oh!, and ive got a new number. Ask if you wan!

No comments:
Post a Comment