Counting down the days. Am i in or not??? Its getting me all nervous with a mixed feeling of being scared. Im crossing my fingers hard hoping to get slot in. Oh God, gimme a chance. I cant let time go to waste, anymore. Education's important to me. I wont deny, ive once, twice, taken it for granted. Rest assure, i'll be a better person/student.
Flu is getting worse by the night on the other hand. I can barely use my sense of smell lately, cause its block duh! Grrrrrr. When is March ending? I'm kindda awaiting April for hell i dont know what reasons. ? lol. I jolly well tho need to learn how to manage my finances. Oh big spender... stop.
I'm off now.
xxo
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

don't worry hon, love you! oei now you also end with xx. HAH
ReplyDelete