Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keep running, running.

Fuck! I thought today was the release of admission results but i checked again, 16th-30th March laaaaa! Anyhow make me happy/nervous/scared. loll! Faster luhh time. Okay i'm so rushing on my post now. Gotta go get ready for work soon yes? so MA-FAAN can! Gotta go do some survey at Market Place today after work.. Gotta get the perfect wine for tonight's occasion cum surprise! Red or White? hmmmmmm~ Pizza or Pasta? Rush rush rush...

Anyway, ystd my time spent w my girl was shiok! hahahaha 3 angmoh approach us and i swear i was disgusted! Jerks! Hahahahaha, fyi!, i am totally not interested in Angmohs. I prefer Asian Boys baby. Oh well, and she surprise me w a message ths morn, "Dude! I fucking pierce my septum! No blood!" Walao, temp me! Soon la, tomorrow maybe. You shld know why today cannot right girl! Love you. Ok gtg, byeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

ps: i wont be coming home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment