skip to main | skip to sidebar

This Intricate chapters

Etch this into my brain for me Tell me, how it's supposed to be Where everything will go And how I'll be without you by my side.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

...

I'm addicted to Britney's voice. That's all, for now.
Posted by Diia Miharu at 12:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MY RADIO STATION


Diia Miharu Isoya

Photobucket

Life of a good rebel kid. _|_



My Blog List

  • Kira
  • Rachel

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (138)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (20)
      • Face it.
      • Home Alone.
      • this Heart needs you to beat.
      • My hands searchers for your hand.
      • I believe in Hope.
      • Tuesday blues.
      • I spin my head right round right round.
      • My halo.
      • My life would suck without you.
      • The way you kiss baby...
      • ...
      • Ooh ooh baby!
      • Stay close, dont go.
      • LG, Life's Good.
      • Keep running, running.
      • One in a million
      • Shorty you knew, they fight to be together.
      • Gotta take another chance, 'nother chance, oh oh-o...
      • Breather
      • Lean back, lean back
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (26)