Time check: 12.20am now.
This few days right after i turned legal, has been awesome! No, i didnt turned to smoking or what. I had a great time being surprise by the most important people in my life.
13th; Head out with my girl when she surprised me by having lunch @ Mad Jack. I swear the burger there is DOPE! And thanks for the necklace. :) Which after met mom & sis in the evening for dinner @ Chai Chee seafood restaurant; the most delicious and fav seafood restaurant! (in my opinion la. HAHA!)
and today,
14th: First, HAPPY VALENTINE'S! I went out with my lovely date today. :) Yes, he is my boyfriend, Helmy. Celebrated our anniversary, my birthday & valentines all in one. HEH! Today was just heavenly romantic. Everything went well for Us. Today's moments are already locked inside me. So no need for any elaboration here. All i know, i love my boyfriend very much. Enough said.
This is it! Kawaii right?! Thanks baby. <3!>
Pardon me my post sounds so less entertaining. I'm shagged & cant be bothered with my vocab or whatsoever. HAHA! Okay good night. The rest of the pics, i'll upload in in facebook soon.
Nitey baby. xx


No comments:
Post a Comment