Sunday, February 22, 2009

Constant frowns are crown for straight up losers



Glad to be home early today. :) No plans after work cause its Sunday and to me, its priority given to spending time with mom & sis. Now, with work, i ought to at least stay home for a day with my family right? ha, haha ya.
Today at work, things got worse for me tho i'm actually stepin' up on doing my job. I know i did better, much much fucking better today. I guess, some people just aint happy with me, my being. I know, this has got nothin to do with work at all. If i could, and if only in this working world, we could actually get violent or physically or verbally abusive, i would! You might be in-charge but your sytle is unprofessional. PERIOD that bitch! _|_ (^_-) _|_ frowns.

Tomorrow is Monday and i'm OFF!!! :))))
hahahaha like finally! I'm out with my greatly missed baby boy.
Too much, i miss Aisyah, Rachel, Cheng too! :(
Time is too precious to waste. What more with anger, revenge & frustrations in the way. Refrain ourselves!




I can't do this without you.

2 comments:

  1. HI babygirl, i srsly need to see you. You're like gone lah. ): Make me sad ): i love you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah i miss you too and i WANT to see you la! haiyoooooo, dunno when my next of day. we endure ok?

    ReplyDelete