

Yesterday was good time spent with my girl. It's been a long time since we last catch-up & yeah, felt great to see her. Went all around town just window shopping since both of us are BROKE! :(
hahaha. however tho, we had alot of laughters. Some, random and meaningless. loll!
hahaha. however tho, we had alot of laughters. Some, random and meaningless. loll!
China woman: mango can?
Me: no, i don't drink mango. i said milo.
China woman: mango or milo? *shows the what-the-face*
Me: Milo. *gives the bitch-face*
Aisyah: *looks at me and gives the ironic smile*
Me: *rolls eyes* and receive the Milo bubble tea.
Me and Aisyah: *walks and laughs violently*
I wont deny this but I've really had it with China women here in Singapore. They think they are like some big-shot. oh puh-leaseeeee bitches! + the Filipinos and Banglas. I mean its TOO much of them now right here in SG right now. Gov should sent some of them back. Look at Town now. Talking bout sg being tiny. They dont make situations better either! UGH fuck them, i hate 'em losers. BLAAA. someone just tell me again they agree with me?
Me: no, i don't drink mango. i said milo.
China woman: mango or milo? *shows the what-the-face*
Me: Milo. *gives the bitch-face*
Aisyah: *looks at me and gives the ironic smile*
Me: *rolls eyes* and receive the Milo bubble tea.
Me and Aisyah: *walks and laughs violently*
I wont deny this but I've really had it with China women here in Singapore. They think they are like some big-shot. oh puh-leaseeeee bitches! + the Filipinos and Banglas. I mean its TOO much of them now right here in SG right now. Gov should sent some of them back. Look at Town now. Talking bout sg being tiny. They dont make situations better either! UGH fuck them, i hate 'em losers. BLAAA. someone just tell me again they agree with me?
okay enough of those crap. if only we had freedom of action, freedom of speech. If Only.
okay second thought, don't. Consequences. Don't wanna get all politics and stuff.
Yesterday, I saw someone. A friend brought him to me to say "hi". Someone who was once, special in my life. We spent all good times together but, But it didn't last long. I don't blame him tho. I have to admit, breaking hearts is one of the things I'm good at? Unintentionally. But that time, i had to, i just had to. Shaking hands with faces down? For once yesterday, i felt i was missing ___ . But the feeling eventually ended yesterday.
okay second thought, don't. Consequences. Don't wanna get all politics and stuff.
Yesterday, I saw someone. A friend brought him to me to say "hi". Someone who was once, special in my life. We spent all good times together but, But it didn't last long. I don't blame him tho. I have to admit, breaking hearts is one of the things I'm good at? Unintentionally. But that time, i had to, i just had to. Shaking hands with faces down? For once yesterday, i felt i was missing ___ . But the feeling eventually ended yesterday.
The days have passed, The weather's changed
Should I be sorry? Could I be sorry?
Ow-wee, okay i know i am so dead and insensitive to others for posting this in my blog. My boyfriend is so gonna 'kill me' once he read this. But i wont bother or at least i don't have to? He seldom reads here anyway. Its all the past anyway. Meaningless past. Forget 'em . . .

Totally agree man. They act like don't know what like that, think damn sexy all. They should be sent back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete