My body is aching bad as hell. My eyes feel slightly swollen due to the lack of precious sleep& my legs can barely walk properly. How sad but this is fact; I am not so strong anymore to seem lively without enough/good rest. I used to be okay without them. This only proves that my body system is fighting back! :(
So ystd at work was Better. Didnt feel so weird unlike the previous day. But i'm still not taking back my words bout my colleagues being unfriendly. I would like to hope that at least a day i would actually find working 'there' fun! I shouldnt bother hoping right? right. Hahaha!
However, i was looking forward to after work ystd. Waiting, waiting for my boyfriend to arrive at the shop entrance, melting my Heart with his wide, straight, one sided dimpled smile and sepet eyes. :) How my day could be so worth waiting for just that moment? Very. We went for dinner at F.E and chilled at the usual. Fetched me home and exchange our goodbyes followed my tight long hugs & sweet kisses. *here have to censor abit la!* HAHAHAHAHA.
And now i'm waiting for mom to cook lunch and food for me to bring to work later. Yayyyy!
2pm shift, finish at 10pm tonight. -.-''' Enjoy your Saturday peopleeeeee!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment