Sunday, July 12, 2009

My healer...

This wound is still fresh and it pains everytime i have my day-dreaming. Everyone would know where my mind has gone to and it pains them to see me cry inside. But when than you came back into my life, i'm actually healing, slowly. Though it would take quite sometime, im sure you'll be here to heal me all the way. 6 months have been long time since we've gone, but im sure during that period you had someone to cover my place. And its my apologies. But i've always knew, secretly, you'd come along some time. And i wasnt wrong at all. Now that you're here to stay, i wanna tell you, i'll follow you. I think, i've given my chance to open up my heart to someone new, someone not so new, someone to love. We all we young once, we all make mistakes, and im sure i'll understand and forget what complications that have happened between us the last 6 months. I'm willing to change you darling when you actually came up to me personally, asking for me help, asking me to help you become a better man. Rest assured A, i'm here to stay remember? I wont promised forever, and i wont know how long, but all i know i want to stay with you now and make it last forever. I dont want this moment to ever end. I wont hope, but this time, i'll have a little faith and let it grow...

I want you to know
With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul
I'll hold on to this moment you know, as I bleed my heart out to show
And I won't let go


Sincerely, Diia.


No comments:

Post a Comment