Sunday, July 5, 2009

I'll call you when im sober.

Back from work bout an hour ago. Was drizzling in the evening when i stepped in to work, and with Paragon's air-con, i swear it was like freezer in there. But i loved the chilly feeling when i go out to the open to fag. The adreneline rush...

Met Aisyah before work because i desperately needed my pain-killer just now. Yes, her. Thank you darling; never fail to cheer me up. :)) I think its due time i take your advice darling. You'll help me right? Cause you know its hard for me to do like 'that'. Like pretend i dont care bout them. Hahahah! Weak ah weak. loll! I'll manage however. Right Diia? Yes, chins up missy!

Currently i dont really believe in faith and hope. Sad, so do i actually fail myself as an ex-IJ girl? Oh fuck yes, who gives a fucking shit huh!

okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment