skip to main | skip to sidebar

This Intricate chapters

Etch this into my brain for me Tell me, how it's supposed to be Where everything will go And how I'll be without you by my side.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Like a personal drug;

2006;

2009;


Please stay, don't go. I love you...
Posted by Diia Miharu at 9:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

MY RADIO STATION


Diia Miharu Isoya

Photobucket

Life of a good rebel kid. _|_



My Blog List

  • Kira
  • Rachel

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (138)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (14)
      • This is no more a misunderstanding. Its a first cl...
      • ...
      • Shake-egg your head sha-ake-ake your head
      • De sir e
      • Like a personal drug;
      • We can make it right...
      • I wanna dance another dis-co lights.
      • Its a long-term sickness...
      • Mathematics.
      • New adventure...
      • Chin's up missy, chin's up... ^ _ ^v
      • This post is just- venting my anger.
      • Pa ram ore I adore.
      • Wishng on a star
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (26)