Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its a long-term sickness...



My head feels heavy tonight. Maybe i'd blame it not the ----- not quite sure myself.
I've been too indulge in the fantastic fantasy i'd sometimes imagine myself to be in. However my inner voice sometimes growled to myself like, "Oh come on?! Its just a freakin' book." But it inspires me... Its simply beautiful ----- some parts of it. And come to think of it, i'd sometimes rush myself to return to the fantasy. Its like a 'place' or thing i'd turn to in case of anything i dont want to give my attention to.

Another, work's been bugging me too. The people. No, i shall correct this. One person. Yes, the same one i've been complaining about the first one. I had hoped she got better as the days grew longer; my days there. But she got worst- kinda. I wish i could bitchslap her or punch? Noooo.. i'd like to imagine to do worst. If only, only. I'm gonna be here long ----- i dont wish so, but my current situation forbids me. Ok cut!!

Helmy's gonna go shopping with me soon. I'm looking forward to it, very much. And yes, we're gonna get Eclipse at kino or popular, together. :) My girl's turning 18 soon. Its good to recollect how fast we both grew up together. All those good childhood memories...i wish to experience them again. Everything's different now. We're all grown up. Sometimes, this thought scares me. It always does, its a fear that i know, any day, just maybe tomorrow?, it could just hit me. But this was something i could'nt let myself to avoid. I'd have to live with it, willingly.
Like you know, " Live life to the fullest..."

No comments:

Post a Comment