Friday, April 17, 2009

I wanna dance another dis-co lights.

I can feel the exhaustion this few days back. Not really in the mood to entertain anyone---but, i'm still the friendly me. hehe... Sadly, i haven't been spending much time at home/with my family. Been busy with work, revision & my fantasy. Yes, im glad i'm kept busy by these- thankful actually. Its just a good-distraction i'd always look forward to at anytime of the day, so not to remind me of how pathetic i had been the past 2 years & cheat time! Many times---i'm still being reminded of that still. But i cant dwell on it right? On the fact that they will always worry for me, no matter how polite i try to convey the message for them not to be. I decided, i'm giving up trying to remind them. They care, and i wont stop them. :)

This week is going sweet, i'm contented. Helms bought me my Eclipse- as promised, as a gift. Thank you. And i bought myself Twilight at the same time, just a different purchase. Tho it wasn't planned. Guess my fantasy wont end soon? hahaha. I noticed im keeping my pace slow this time. I think its the fact that i'm afraid not having to find another fantasy once this particular beautiful one, ends. I'd have to step back into reality. Nightmare- no more cheating time. :( But i guess i'll manage, like always. New Moon's ending... oh man.

And this would be random. How long does it take for hair to grow?! Mine's taking ages!! Grrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment