Friday, August 7, 2009

A new life she has found...

Firstly I wanna apollogize to all my friends for my M.I.A-ness. Been so busy with work, revision, licensee, etc. I realised i barely have time for myself!& my friends. Eye bags are accumilating and my body is starting to fight back already. :((( Boooohoooo...

And bad enough, i kindda already forgotten what has happened this past month! Like wtf?! Am not joking. I cant remember! lol, funny in a way tho. And im at work ,with Kira. The boys has gone for Friday prayers. :) So anyway, all i know my social life has had a paused since i got busy jugling two jobs and also revising for my retaking Os and also the not-so-enough-rest. However, staying with grans now and i haven met mom and sis for quite sometime now. I miss you two!! xoxo. But i guess, its for both our benefits & besides.. its nearer to both work.

Regarding people, I haven met my girl Haysia for a long time and i miss her loads. So sorry baybee busy. And my secondary school friends, oh how i miss those days. And my ex cum bff, i think he officially is selfish to just think whats best for himself and i guess my feelings are nothing, oh well, i still love you no matter what. :) And few days back i finally met my two 'member lama', kai and fana. :) Hanged out awhile at bukit batok, but a random met-up tho. ahaha! And lastly, ive been trying to sqweeze my time for my bike buddy! Its sad tho, i dont want to end August! But you know, i'll miss you. xxo


Anyway, note to ALL:
Those to wants/in need of laptop & desktop. I'll be selling it at a lower-marked price.
http://mail.google.com/a/bbmg.com.sg/?ui=2&ik=f94055f8f7&view=att&th=122eebffe5750e6e&attid=0.6&disp=inline&realattid=f_fy16y1rx5&zwhttp://mail.google.com/a/bbmg.com.sg/?ui=2&ik=f94055f8f7&view=att&th=122eebffe5750e6e&attid=0.7&disp=inline&realattid=f_fy16ycwo6&zwhttp://mail.google.com/a/bbmg.com.sg/?ui=2&ik=f94055f8f7&view=att&th=122eebffe5750e6e&attid=0.8&disp=inline&realattid=f_fy16yj187&zw
There are so much more, this are just the only few three im posting here. If you are interested to check out what are the rest or regarding this three, email me at, diia@bbmg.com.sg or sms me(if you know my contact number) regarding the FULL catalog or if you're interested to purchase. Thank you and hope to hear from you guys. Chaox! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment