Tuesday, August 11, 2009

aku want fun hehehe

Its the 11th today! Meaning H is coming from from his hols! I hate to admit this but, imy. ^_^v But still dont wan end of August to come! cbcbcbcb. :(((

I'm craving for BIG big fun soooooon. Someone throw a party at my face please? hehehe. Im bragging bout this again. -.- I haven had time for myself and my lovely friends. Kinda got myself into a lil big problem but im A okay yes? uhhuhhh. :) Lucky so.
Anyway, heard there's a event at Home today, free entry. Should i go? But i dont know who to ask along. Kinda lazy too. ehuehuehueheu! Need to see my girls soon! Aisyah? Kai? Fana? Faster faster ah memberxz!

I to plan something for someone. Arhhhhhhhhhh! So much to do, soooo little time! Hope this isnt a waste of time. Okay, ive gone nothing else to say so bbye.

ps: Im working on my onlinecatalog-blog regarding hard and softwares. Spread the loveeeeee to friends and families who wants to get one aite? see ya sooooon! :)

xoxoxo, Diia. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment