Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You'll find yourself alone...

Should I let you fall? Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself.
Can't keep believing, We're only deceiving ourselves .
And I'm sick of the lie, And you're too late.

How could I have burned paradise?
How could I - you were never mine.



For two separate being- one i've love and another, i love, still, always.

I believed, that we should never hope for something too much. Too much that we forget about all the possibilities that it wont...happen. Everything goes visiersa, right? maybe, maybe not everything tho. hahahaha! Ookay i should cut the crap.

Work was alright today. Aena and Chacha surprised me in front of my shop and i had my hour break with them at Macs. :)) But my flu and cough aint going anywhere soon i guess? And Zac was being a sweetheart today to take my temperature. Thank you! Lucky im alright, then. It does keep me wondering tho what will i do without my Ben Sherman boys?! Hahaha. And mom fetched me from work today at night, i love you! hehehe. That's all that happened today.

Im hoping for a better weekend with my girl, my boys. And currently the two most important boys in my life, my bestfriend & my current date.
Yes, funny how i never seem to can pull myself out of this love game. Fuck of well...

punches!



No comments:

Post a Comment