Sup! Saturday night is lazy and shagged. Work was passing real slow tonight and i, was most of the time mentally else where! HAHAHA. And i was so careless today i forgot to bring my uniform to work! Lucky have extra. heheheh! Time before work was so much more fun-ner! Watched Kongfu Panda this time at my girl's home and had Soto Ayam. yummmmy!!
Oh well im working morning tomorrow which after im meeting my girl again. We're spending time at hr uncle's condo tomorro night. Everyone's gonna be there, said her. lol!! I guess i'll be growing fatter. Food food and more food there! heheheheh yay. Helmy's too busy nowdays with his firefighter friends, i guess. And Khai is off to Jb. And Aena is shifted to Raffles. Ahhhhh people are moving away so slowly. I hate this feeling...this knowing. :( But my girl is always here with me and im thankful. I love you Aisyah! hahahaha. Okay tututs, nights!
x
o
x
o.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment