My head is in throbbing pain right now this very morning. Been straight two day im waking up to this fucking pain. Shit! I think i really need to go for another check up, again! Its been half a year ago since the day i visited SGH. What's wrong with me? Have my unwanted wish really come true? Has God listen to me this time? No not this, please. Or i could.. *inhale deeply to reflect for some seconds* yes?
Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. Things turn way unexpected but i managed however it is. Wasnt myself at work and it was soooooo easy for everyone to spot that! Why is my emotions so easily depicted?!! I wasnt so good at keeping it secret i guess. But neither am i good at verbally expressing it. So, im pretty much predictable. No, or shld i say readable, this time only. Yeah. Okay over it...
Hmmm there's one more thing, im starting to miss all my friends. Yeah, secondary. Havent been finding time for them lately. I hardly have time for myself. Maybe i got this feeling, i dont want to be alone anymore, at least, not at this moment. I miss hangin' out in big groups, though im never a favourite about this. I prefer a '1to1' date, all know! hahahaha... But, i really miss being all that girl thats crazy, fun, childish, irritating and a lil bit of bitchy! Lately i noticed myself changing to such a reserved person. Too serious for my kind. I ought to let it out, but to whom? with whom and how? Fuck la cb kia! Have fun Diia, c'mon! -.-'''
Okay, i have to really get ready for work. I hope today will be fun at work. And my fags, finished. So i hope not to let emotions get to them again... I really havent categorize this as a habit or addiction. Or never? Really because im not. Okay la bye!
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment